Exploration classes are dynamic, multi-level workouts. The teachers are there to guide the journey and every student takes charge of their own experience by:
- adapting exercises through variations/modifications offered by the teacher
- adjusting the amount of resistance/assistance to match their level while maintaining good form
- mixing up the pace for more awareness, control, rigor, or flow
- increasing or restraining range of motion based upon the body’s needs
- accepting or declining additional challenges
- pushing on or resting as needed
Explorations classes are multi-level and open to all students. If you are brand new to Pilates, we do recommend starting with a Foundations class or a private session, if possible. This will help you build the awareness and beneficial habits that will make Exploration classes more effective and enjoyable.